We all are well versed with various MBA programs from different Universities/ Institutes. They all promise to deliver something which the other doesn’t. once you decide on a particular course, your search for the best institute starts. In this process, you shortlist many universities/ institutes which you think are the best for you.
Education forms a base of your future. It is very important to get Quality education. An individual invests a huge amount for learning; it is his right to get the best returns for it. An MBA degree is the most sought after preference among all. Not only is it preferred by students but even professionals are opting for this degree to progress in their career.
MBA can be done as a general MBA or as a specialized MBA in Marketing, Human Resource, Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, Operations etc. you can even do a PGDM (post graduate diploma in management) or an Executive MBA. each program has its advantages. The knowledge that an MBA program gives you, is useful throughout life.
Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship and Leadership (iFEEL) is a residential Business School established by Global Education Trust in 2010. It is AICTE affiliated and has been providing 2 years full time PGDM program. It enjoys the Academic partnership with on the leading Management Institute in India; Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research.
Feel the iFEEL advantage:
- 100% Placement Record: – you don’t have to worry about a job after completing a program from iFEEL. The knowledge you gain will not go vain. They provide you assistance to get closer to your dream job. Few recruiters at iFEEL are: Kotak Securities, Audi, Standard Chartered Bank, Bloomberg TV, Future Group- E Zone, Planet M, Essel Propack, Godfrey Philips, Fujitsu, Infiniti Retail (Croma), Muthoot Fincorp, Airtel, MagicBricks and many more.
- International Study Tour: – Understanding the global businesses is your key to global careers. Knowledge about the global Culture and the people is very critical in today’s world. All students at iFEEL are provided the advantage of one International study tour. This is done to give them the best experience of International Exposure.
iFEEL’s 3 International Study Tours of the past:
- Sweden Study Tour in 2012: “Innovation and Entrepreneurship”. This tour focused on learning and understanding technology. It was under the expert guidance of Dr Stem Elman and Dr Annelid Elman from Malardalen University and Uppsala University Respectively in Sweden. Few of the key places and companies visited in this tour are: Malardalen University with IPR and IDELAB, Stockholms Kulturhus, Volvo, IKEA, Munktell Sport Arena, Nobel Foundation and Museum, ABB Robotics, Eskilstuna Energi and Miljo, Handels banken and Ericsson Telecom.
- Japan Study Tour in 2012: “In pursuit of Excellence: Japan kaizen Tour”. The iFEEL students were exposed to best Japanese practices adopted in industries. The tour included visits to cities of Toyota Motor Corp, Uchida Yoko, Mitsubishi Electric Corp, Akhiabara, Asahi Brewery, and Disney Land.
- China study tour in 2014: this tour was to Shanghai, China. Lenovo, Bao Steel (the world’s second largest steel manufacturer), IKEA (Asia’s largest store- a retail learning experience), Volkswagen.
- Guest lectures by International Faculties: the students get the opportunity to gain firsthand knowledge from the International faculties from International Universities like Malardalen University, Sweden, Drexel University. Through this feature, the students get a complete and detailed exposure to what business looks like outside India. the faculty also includes experts from IIM’s and Welingkar Institute.
- Serene Learning Environment: iFeel has the perfect physical infrastructure and ambience to stimulate the mind. it provides the best on campus accommodation with excellent amenities. The students experience a world class residential learning environment at iFEEL. With large open learning spaces, Wi-Fi, well equipped library, computer Lab, gymnasium, a separate hostel facilities for boys, girls and the faculty members, the campus is designed to encourage innovation and leadership. This residential Experience builds a sense of community and responsibility among the students.
- RAIN Lab: it is set up under the guidance of Dr. Sten Elman and Dr Annelid Elman from Malardalen University and Uppsala University respectively in Sweden. They are practicing experts in the area of Innovation led Entrepreneurship and spend time at iFEEL training the students on various possibilities.
The programs offered by iFEEL are:
- Family Managed Business (FMB)/ Entrepreneurship Excellence Program (EEP) of 11 months.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) 2 Years full time
- Management Development Programmes (MDP)
CONTACT iFEEL today for an Enriching Learning Experience!