“Winning is a habit and mountains can literally be moved once someone gets addicted to winning”, this was once again proved by Ms.Vania Baptista and Ms. Vidisha Sawant; students of Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship and Leadership(iFEEL) by winning Gold and Silver Medal respectively at the prestigious AIMS WeSchool Innovation Award that was held on 26th & 27th August at AIMS Annual Convention in Indore.
By winning the coveted National Entrepreneurship Challenge 2015 hosted by IIT Bombay earlier in the year and now having added another feather in its cap iFEEL is attracting lot of eye balls.
The Winning Projects:
- Gold Medal – “The Future of Food and Digitization” – Future Ideas; a Future Group Company
- Silver Medal – “To create a win-win model that collaborates the unused business potential of three types of women power in rurban India” – Rallis IndiaAssociation of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), a non–profit professional organization has grown into a powerful network of over 685 top management schools of national and international repute in India. WeSchool is ranked among top 15 B-Schools in India by Times B-Schools, 2014.The esteemed judges who evaluated the presentations and the overall work on various parameters to decide the winners were –
1. Dr D Y Patil – Director – Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies & Research, Navi Mumbai
2. Dr Apoorva Palkar – Founder & Dean – MERC Institute of Management, Pune and
3. Dr Parag Kalkar – Director – Sinhagad Institute of Business Administration and Computer ApplicationiFEEL is a residential business school offering two year full time AICTE approved PGDM program and is based out of 25 acres of verdant green in picturesque Lonavala. iFEEL boasts of state of the art campus and 100% Placement record since inception. With an Average Package of INR 5 LPA and Highest package of 10 LPA, the business school offers exceptional Value for Money. For more details visit here