The 10th India Digital Summit 2016 was held on the 9th & 10th Feb, 2016 at the Lalit Hotel, New Delhi. IAMAI (Internet and Mobile Association of India) held the event with partners such as Google, Adobe, and several other big names making the 25 + session event, an extremely engaging one.
The summit with its theme “Stand Up, Start up” was inducted by the Founder & CEO of IAMAI Kunal Shah receiving the 1500+ attendees, and inviting 200+ brands, new and old, into the Digital fold. With leadership talks from the Managing Director of Adobe, Umang Bedi & Srinivas Padmanabharao Director (Product Marketing) Akamai Technologies, presenting “the Future of the Internet” also made trustworthy analysis about where the Digital start ups are heading and why.
The discussions didn’t stop thereafter with sessions, supporting topics such as “Scaling Up-Start Up: Analyze, Attract, Implement, and Grow” & initiating leader discussions with Make My Trip Founder Deep Kalra & OLX CEO Amarjeet Singh Batra.
The talk sessions included the relevant topics we need to get expert consultation from:
- Digital Democracy,
- Smart cities Mission,
- Internet for Rural India,
- Advancing Financial Inclusion in India,
- Internet and Women in India,
- Health-tech on a Digital Roll,
- Food , Education & Travel Tech,
- First Step To Entrepreneurship – Launching Of A Start-Up were
- Entrepreneurship in India
- Moving towards less cash economy
- Technology giving leap to Financial Inclusion
- Content for Mobile for India
- Apps Development Innovations required in India
- Mobile Touch-points Across Brand Marketing
- Marketing Automation: Transforming the way the Marketers work.
- Social Media Marketing – A peek into the future!
- The Power of Content Marketing to drive Digital Media Campaigns
- Product – The Secret Weapon To Build Your Brand
- Building A Killer Team – Ways To Attract, Hire And Retain The Right People
Speakers from winning startups culminated the sessions with out-of-the-ordinary ideas in the company of innovation and entrepreneurship. Digital startups were the key to the gateway unlocked towards the future in the Digital World. With speakers from Karbonn Mobiles, Snapdeal, Blackbuck, Oxigen, Matrimony.com, OYO Rooms, The Mobile Wallet, MobiKwik, SHEROES, Simplilearn, Yatra, Stayzilla, and CC Avenues, the discussions gave way to another with enlightening thoughts taking precedence.
Making Event attendance a compulsory criterion for Digital Marketing training in the certification program, we have a recipe of a nice blend of the best speakers incorporated with the most successful brands & their digital vision being fed to the young. Digital marketing trends’ training is the way ahead to explain the future-thought to the learner making him the opportunity to be seized, the Digital world so requires.
Digital Marketing Courses in India have to inculcate the latest teaching trends for instruction to culminate the course, in addition to handing over the responsibility to the prospective visionary. With the world going Digital, and 75 billion expected mobile users by 2020, the inclination towards anything else seems worthless.
Source Reference: IAMAI Website