The decision to pursue an MBA Program is an intelligent one, but it will not give you the desired results unless you do it from the best Institute/ University.
There is no shortage of options from where you can get an MBA Degree. Many Institutes/ Universities are offering MBA programs with different variations and benefits. The choice you make today will sculpt your future.
There is an increase in the demand of MBA degree because it opens up doors of endless opportunities in India as well as in Abroad. Online MBA Programs are preferred a lot by the working professionals and also students. It gives you the benefit of earning and learning at the same time. An added advantage of doing MBA course is the vast industry knowledge that it imparts in the students. It prepares them as future managers and leaders ready to take over the corporate industry!
When so many options are available in front of you, it becomes very difficult at times to choose the best one. You cannot afford to make the wrong choice as your entire professional future would depend upon this.
Few points to consider while choosing a MBA Program:
- The need for an MBA Program: This is the first important question which you should ask yourself. Don’t opt for doing an MBA just because your friend is doing it. Identify the need of it within you and only then pursue the course.
- Chose the variant which suits you the best: Don’t make an influential choice. There are variants of MBA like; Online MBA & Full Time MBA. You should sit down and analyze which one is required by you. If you are working professional then you should opt for an Online MBA Program. If you have time to travel and attend classroom lectures, then you can go for a Full Time MBA Program.
- Read the fee structure carefully: It often happens that an individual doesn’t read the fee structure carefully. There is no point in repenting later. Many Institutes/ Universities offer Partial Payment facility for the students who find it hard to put a huge amount together. So you must pick the institute that offers you with this option.
- Accreditation and affiliations: The MBA Program should be from a recognized Business School. The affiliation and accreditation of the institute/ university adds value to your MBA Degree and makes a difference in your career growth.
- Duration matters: Time is money. You cannot afford to waste it. Choose a program that is of lesser duration but does not compromise on the quality of knowledge taught.
- Local or an International MBA Program: You can attain an internationally recognized MBA Degree sitting here in India. This adds an extra star to the worth of your MBA qualification.
- Reward for the Investment made: understand whether the program you are choosing will give the best and the most profitable reward for the investment made by you.
The list is longer than this. Your main objective should be of selecting the most appropriate option that suits your requirement and is in best of your interest.
“Intelligence plus character- that is the goal of true education.”- Martin Luther King Jr.
iFEEL is one such Institute that gives you more than you expect from it. It is located at Lonavala and is established by Global Education Trust in 2010. It is an AICTE affiliated residential Business School that imparts quality learning along with expertise. It has physical Infrastructure that provides the perfect ambiance to stimulate the mind.
Key features of studying at iFEEL:
- Best in class accommodation facility in the form of separate hostels for Girls, Boys and Faculty
- Completely Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Library, Computer Lab, Gymnasium
- International Study Tours
- 100% Placement Record
- Significant Industry Exposure
- Serene Learning Environment
- RAIN LAB (INNOVATION LAB)
- Guest Lectures by CEO/COO’s
- Global Citizen Leadership (GCL) Program
iFEEL gives you the perfect environment to study an MBA program along with many benefits. Connect with the iFEEL team today and secure your future career!!