Middle & junior level managers constantly face a set of challenges. This is due to the many responsibilities they shoulder, such as leading their team or unit, crafting a management strategy, motivating their staff, and allocating financial resources. This list excludes the work they put in to carry through the vision of senior leaders and support the goals of their organization.
Our Management Development Programme (MDP) is centered around the fundamentals of team building, sales and marketing, accounting, finance, etc, addressing the issues in effective leadership and team building.
The pedagogy consists of a variety of teaching methods: role play, case studies, interactive classroom discussions, simulations, presentations, workshops and group brain storming.
The knowledge and insights gained as a result of these sessions are immediately applicable to the challenges faced in management. As a result, participants as well as the sponsoring organization receive a rapid and lasting return on investment.
At the outbound training you can expect activities like
- Australian walk: Team work for achieving common goals
- Rappelling: overcoming fear of the unknown
- Can do attitude: surprising yourself and others
- Mine Field: Team work
- Trust and communication under adverse condition
With approximately one hundred games the outbound training programs is designed to fulfill the objectives of the participating companies and is specifically catered to the composition and classification of a team.
- Develop professionals with a combination of managerial and leadership capabilities for imparting success in an organization.
- Bridge the gap in the areas of knowledge, skills, attitude and habits so that participants are enabled to move ahead in their career.
- Improve management systems by building competence at corporate, government and non - government sectors.
- Provide insights into managerial concepts and techniques relevant for formulating and implementing strategies in functional areas.
Pool of diversified & highly experienced faculty
Sessions are filled with group discussions, Q & A and other interactive activities.
iFEEL’s campus facilitates an open and new learning experience
Who should attend
- Middle and Junior level managers with work experience
- Department heads
Our customised packages are tailor made to suit a client’s training needs. Our team first interacts with the management or the sponsor and acquaints themselves with the company’s goals and objectives.
After identifying specific training needs, a tailor made program is developed for the company based upon company’s feedback. It is then discussed with the eager participants and after approval is obtained the sessions are conduced.
For a sample list of Customized Programmes conducted by us in the recent past, please Click Here