HR Recruitment Excellence Program:
Employees are considered to be the lifeline of an organization. An efficient workforce always results in the overall development and success of the organization. Therefore, recruitment of personnel becomes the biggest issue that the organizations face today. This has in turn resulted in the demand of recruiting agencies, which take care of various aspects of recruitment.
Jaro education, has designed a course encompassing the various aspects of recruitment. Named as “Certificate Program in Recruitment Excellence”, the course aims at providing an overall knowledge of various recruitment channels and methods, thus, enabling the participants to cater to any hiring requirements in the future. Being designed by industry professionals, the curriculum aims to provide a thorough insight into all aspects of Human Resource Recruitment.
- The program is devised in a way that, it helps the participants become leaders in the field of recruitment. This ensures them of a lucrative career opportunity in the corporate world.
- Industry-oriented curriculum, designed by HR experts.
- A practical mode of learning, with the use of Videos, Live Exercises, Demos, Role Plays, etc
- An interactive two-way process of learning, facilitated by instant problem-solving and real life case-studies.
- Candidates provided with a pervasive study material, covering all aspects of the domain of recruitment.
- Guest Lectures by expert-faculty from premier institutions like IIM, XLRI, NMIMS, SIBM, etc.
- A convenient and flexible, online module of learning.
- The candidates are exposed to Global Recruitment Practices, thus transforming them into experts in the field of end-to-end recruitment.
- Participants provided with a unique opportunity to learn about robust tools in the world of recruitment.
- Students are molded into a professional expert in the arena of recruitment, at the end of the course.
The Program Curriculum:
The exhaustive curriculum is spread across 8 modules, each comprising of essential subjects related to HR. Each module consists of customized study materials, designed by HR professionals, to provide an extensive knowledge of all areas of recruitment.
The detailed structure of the module is as follows:
|Module No.||Subject||Module No.||Subject|
|1.||Recruitment Overview: (Recruitment-metrics, hiring process, employer branding etc)||5.||Training on Application Tracking Systems, used by the recruitment agencies.|
|2.||Recruitment-Analysis (Competency Model, Job Description, Specification, Analysis, etc)||6.||Written Tests, Interviewing & Probing Techniques (Case Analysis, Group Discussions, Role Plays and Psychometric Tests)|
|3.||Recruitment Methods (Job portals, recruitment agencies, social media etc)||7.||Advanced Level Sector Specialization, with Best Practices|
|4.||Screening & Short listing Process (Knowledge, Skill and Behavioral Filtering)||8.||Post Selection Phase: (Pre-Offer & Post-Offer)|
1. Online subject matter expert based interactive recorded Lectures
- Participants can access the recorded online sessions from anywhere and at anytime, as per their convenience.
- The lectures are delivered by senior professors and industry experts from premier institutes like IIM’s, XLRI, NMIMS,etc
- The lectures would include recruitment concepts & real world applications in diverse industries.
- The lectures would include case studies focused on best global practices in recruitment.
2. Reading material
- Study material in the form of presentations, case studies/ quiz would be shared with the participants.
- Participants would receive updates & information about recent trends & advances in recruitment industry.
- Participants can also share their queries/doubts regarding lectures/ exams / technical issues via mail / call & the same will be resolved within 48 working hours.
4. Assessment Mechanism
- Internal assessment- Participants would need to make a Project which would carry 25 marks
- External assessment-Participants would take an Objective type MCQ exam which would carry 100 marks and which would be reconverted to 75 marks There would be 50 MCQ questions in total.
- The participant can attempt the exam after completion of 6 months of program duration
5. Certificate of Completion
- Participants need to secure minimum 50 % marks in each of the assessment tools to be declared successful.
Fee : Sr Program Fees Tenure Total Lecture OTP Initial PDC 1 Recruitment Excellence 19800 12800 8000 6 25